free shipping on H&M and more. Best deals for August 24, 2021
1. Get FREE SHIPPING on every order from H&M – no code required! Also get 1% cash back from Upromise shopping rewards portal. (If you’re not a member, it’s free to join Upromise and you get a $5.29 bonus to get started.)
Right now, Upromise is the only shopping rewards site that is giving cash back for H&M. Go score!
3. 30% Off Your Purchase at Jcrew.com with code SHOPNOW and get 5% cash back from Rakuten.
Burritos and blue jeans. Does it get better? Best deals for August 21, 2021.
50% off Rockstar Jean at Old Navy
PSA: Get Old Navy jeans for 50% off. Today only deal.
Rockstar jeans are amazingly flattering and have pretty much reached rockstar status. Celebs love them and Old Navy Rockstar Jeans even has its own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
20% to 35% off are common prices. 40% isn’t bad. 50% is pretty stellar.
Save Big on Chipotle with 15% off Chipotle Discounts
Occasionally, you can find Chipotle gift cards on gift card exchanges and resale sites. But right now, you can save 15% on Chipotle gift cards. Buy Chipotle gift cards, get 15% cash back up to $30. Holy guacamole! $30 is enough to buy at least 3 burritos.
Here’s how to get 15% off Chipotle gift cards.
- Buy Chipotle gift card from MyGiftCardsPlus.
- Link your Upromise account to MyGiftCardsPlus.
- The 15% rebate will be refunded to your Upromise account – cha-ching.
If you don’t have a Upromise account (it’s a free online rewards service like Swagbucks, Honey, or Rakuten), you can sign up in fewer than 60 seconds.
You’ll get a free $5.29 bonus for joining Upromise, and then 15% cash back on your Chipotle gift card purchase. Limit is $200 per customer. Deal available while Chipotle gift cards last.
Wondering if it’s worth the time to set up yet another account? Consider this.
- You set up a Upromise account: 30 seconds.
- You purchase Chipotle gift card on MyGiftCardsPlus to get the 15% cash back: 2 minutes.
- In 2.5 minutes, you’ve $30 free. You’re getting $30 cash back for buying burrito bowls you already eat.
Otherwise put, that’s like the equivalent of making $720 an hour or $1.5 million dollars a year. Just do it.
So if you eat Chipotle it’s worth it.
Other popular posts you’ll dig.
- Do these 3 things to save over 80% on brand new Hanna Andersson clothes from HannaAndersson.com.
- Classy stoner gifts – the 10 best things to buy.
- SHEIN clothing review – reviewing kids’ wears from this ultra-cheap retailer.