SHEIN isn’t the boogeyman, but you know that likely or you wouldn’t be perusing. A few months back, I wanted to get my daughter some knee high and ankle length socks that were ribbed and had ruffle embellishment. They were $12 to $20 or more a pop everywhere I looked.
With my decent experience from SHEIN Kids, I knew they’d have cheap socks for cute. And they did. Thick, stretchy, and soft – their socks at least felt like boutique quality. And the socks were like $1 to $3 a pop. (Read my review on ordering $100 worth of SHEIN Kids clothes to see what the quality was really like.)
Their hair accessories – with fancy bows and in-style hair ties – were equally cheap and just as high quality as anything I’ve bought from Target or Jamie Kay. (And this isn’t a dis on Jamie Kay.)
So back to the well for the holidays. Kids’ clothing can be a mixed bag in terms of quality. And some parents might refuse to buy it. But they’ve got so many cheap stocking stuffers for a few dollars or less. And shipping isn’t always 7 business days — plenty of orders are fulfilled in New York or Los Angeles and arrive quite quickly.
30 Cheap Stocking Stuffers for $30 or Less from Shein
A lot of this is the similar (if not identical) to the stocking stuffer merchandise you see at Old Navy, Forever 21, and Amazon.
1. Cute Knee High Socks with Bows $2.50
Shop bow decor knee-high socks.
2. Ribbed Tights $5.00
3. Baby Scallop Socks $2.50
4. Grey Suspender Tights (like Silly Silas) $5.50
RELATED: 10 Cutest Things to Buy Babies and Kids Right Now on Shein. See what other moms are loving.
5. Bear Slipper Socks $3.50
6. Bear Sunglasses $4.00
7. 6-Pack Furry Hair Scrunchies $2.00
Shop 6-pack of hair scrunchies.
8. 4-Pack (2 Pairs) of Hair Bows $2.50
9. Lined Duckie Hat with Ear Flaps $5.50
Related: Why having the word “fuck” in your Apple password can be problematic. Don’t miss this hilarious modern-day ballad of woe.
10. Black Knit Beanie $2.50
11. Knit Hat with Double Pom Balls $3.50
12. Unicorn Earn Muffs $5.50
13. Colorblock Bus Fanny Pack (Belt Bag) $4.50
Shop colorblock bus fanny pack.
14. Avocado Coin Purse $1.50
Related: Wanna pad your own coin purse? Check out these 11 side hustles you can do from your phone. Find out how this Minnesota mom makes an extra $9,400 a year.
15. Dinosaur Gloves with Mitten Tops $4.00
Related Read: Do These 3 Things to Score 80% off Brand New Hanna Andersson Garments (and Snag PJ’s for $7.89).
16. 50-Piece Set Animal Stickers $1.50
17. Flower Journal / Notepad $4.00
Shop floral notepad.
18. Gummy Bear 10-Pack Paper Clips $3.50
19. 60-Piece Set Random Graphic Stickers $2.50
20. Milk Carton Memo Pad $1.50
Related Read: You Won’t Believe These 100+ Luxury, Couture, Eco-Friendly, and Popular Mall Brands Made in China.
21. Toast Pencil Case $5.00
22. Dino Erasers in an Egg $1.00
23. Penguin Hand Towel $3.00
24. Washi Tape Road Print $2.50
Shop construction road washi tape.
25. Unicorn Charm Bracelet $1.50
Related Read: Why “Ooh Baby Spam Me Hard” is a Poor Choice for Your Spam (Shopping Email). A cautionary, yet hilarious, tale of woe.
26. Bubble Poppers / Fidget $1.50
27. Bubble Pop Wristband $3.00
28. Cartoon Print Correction Tape $2.50
Shop cartoon print correction tape.
29. Origami Paper & Instruction Book $4.00
Shop origami paper and booklet.
30. Santa Hat
There are lots of cheap, great options for kids from SHEIN. And you can find deals on accessories and fun party favor type gifts year-round, not just December.
And while you’re exploring the cool and the new, check out these 30 super cool clothing brands for boys. These 30 brands prove “boy clothing” is just as amazing as anything for girls. You may know most of them, but you probably don’t know them all. Uncover all the best boy brands now.
Related Reads You May Enjoy
- 15 Cheap Stocking Stuffers on Amazon You’ll Want to Buy Yourself
- 30 Stocking Stuffers that Don’t Suck: From Bougie, High-End to Dollar Store Cheap, We’ve Got the Goods on the Best Goodies.
- Holiday Shipping Deadlines for 75+ Popular, High-End Kids’ Toys and Clothing Brands
- 10 Tips for Trendy Yet Cautious Moms Curious About SHEIN Kids Clothing